1. 4 grooves, deepen the pot body: The diameter of the pot is 7.48 inch, the diameter of the circular groove is 3.54 inch, and the depth is 0.87 inch. 4 grooves work at the same time, which can make meals for multiple people at one time. In addition, an interval is designed between the 4 grooves to facilitate cooking different ingredients at the same time without affecting the taste of the food. The deepened design of the pot body is 2.2cm deep, making it easier to fry thicker foods such as egg burgers.
2. Non-stick pan: The pan body is made of high-quality medical stone, which is not burnt and does not stick to the bottom of the pan. With easy peeling performance and easy cleaning function. Compared with traditional cast iron pots, it has excellent heat uniformity, so it is recommended to use low flame when cooking.
3. General purpose: Stainless steel thickened energy-concentrating bottom, heat conduction is more even, and general-purpose models do not pick up stoves. Induction cooker, gas, electric ceramic cooker, etc. can be used. The bottom of the pot conducts heat evenly and does not stick to the bottom.
4. Handle: The handle adopts the streamlined design of imitation solid wood handle, which is non-slip and wear-resistant. The length is 6.69 inch, and the handle is highly comfortable. Made of bakelite, the handle is durable and looks better. Black handle, simple and stain resistant.
5. Easy and fast: Cooking is quicker and simpler, requiring only a few simple steps. Shabu the oil at the bottom of the pan first, then put the food in the pan for frying, then turn the food over with a spatula, and repeat the operation to eat.
Material: aluminum alloy + medical stone, non-stick
Process: One-piece die-casting imported medical stone, non-stick
The diameter of the pot: 19cm/7.48inch
The diameter of the circular groove: 9cm/3.54inch
The depth of the circular groove: 2.2cm/0.87inch
Handle length: 17cm/6.69inch
Wood grain handle is suitable for gas and induction cooker.
1*4-cup omelette pan (wood grain handle)+1*oil brush+1*silicone spatula